Saturday 31st October
The government has confirmed that home cleaning may continue during the new national restrictions starting 5th November. More information can be found here.
The government safety guidelines for in-home services may be found here.
In order to both maintain and elevate hygiene standards in the area, we continue to safely deliver a service to businesses and homes needing essential cleaning. To ensure the safety of both our cleaners and our clients, we are following Public Health England and government guidelines, and are taking the following precautions:
- we will notify you 24 hours in advance of our arrival
- we will postpone or rearrange your clean, at times with short notice, if your cleaner has any symptoms or is self-isolating
- we kindly request that you notify us if you have any symptoms or are self-isolating so that we may cancel, rearrange or postpone your service
- if you are present when we visit, we are remaining over 2 metres from you and we request that you remain in a different room whenever possible
- we are wearing clean gloves, changing to a new pair for each new premises we enter. Likewise, we are wearing clean foot covers for each new premises we enter
- we are washing our hands before, during and after each service and using disposable towels to dry our hands after
- as well as using our usual cleaning products, we are also disinfecting surfaces with anti-viral products* such as Dettol. Dettol have released the following statement;
“Given the structural similarities of the COVID-19 virus to the coronavirus strains tested previously (SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV, Human Coronavirus), and based on the evidence available to us, we would expect our Dettol products … to be effective against the new strain. Definitive scientific confirmation of this, as with all other commercially available virucides, can only be provided once testing against COVID-19 Coronavirus has been conducted, following release of the strain by relevant health authorities.”
Above all, our priority is the safety and well-being of both our clients and our cleaners, so if the risks out-weigh this, then please be understanding if we are unable to provide you with a service at this time.
Further information may be found here:
WHO website: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
*despite recent speculation and social media activity, please do not ingest or inject disinfectants or any other cleaning products. Under no circumstances should these products be administered into the human body.