Thursday 26th March
Yesterday the government provided further guidance and confirmed that work carried out in people’s homes can continue, provided the worker is well and has no symptoms. For additional details on this announcement, please click here. We are therefore continuing to provide an essential service to our clients following the Public Health England and government guidelines.
Tuesday 24th March
Following the government announcement made on 23rd March 2020, we have the following service update.
In order to both maintain and elevate hygiene standards in the area, we are safely delivering a service to businesses or homes needing essential cleaning. To ensure the safety of both our cleaners and our clients we are taking the following precautions:
- we will postpone or rearrange your clean, at times with short notice, if your cleaner has any symptoms or is self-isolating
- we kindly request that you notify us if you have any symptoms or are self-isolating so that we may cancel, rearrange or postpone your service
- if you are present when we visit, we are remaining over 2 metres from you and we request that you remain in a different room whenever possible
- we are wearing clean gloves, changing to a new pair for each new premises we enter. Likewise, we are wearing clean foot covers for each new premises we enter
- we are washing our hands before, during and after each service and using disposable towels to dry our hands after
- as well as using our usual cleaning products, we are also disinfecting surfaces with anti-viral products such as Dettol. Dettol have released the following statement;
“Given the structural similarities of the COVID-19 virus to the coronavirus strains tested previously (SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV, Human Coronavirus), and based on the evidence available to us, we would expect our Dettol products … to be effective against the new strain. Definitive scientific confirmation of this, as with all other commercially available virucides, can only be provided once testing against COVID-19 Coronavirus has been conducted, following release of the strain by relevant health authorities.”
Above all, our priority is the safety and well-being of both our clients and our cleaners, so if the risks out-weigh this, then please be understanding if we are unable to provide you with a service at this time.
Further information may be found here:
WHO website: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org